Wednesday, December 2

Rediscovering old habits.

I used to be very organised, the weekly menu plan so l knew what l had to buy, clean the fridge out the night before shopping while l was writing the shopping list, sort of organised.

Yet here l am, December 2nd, not only is the tree not up, its still somewhere in the loft.  Cards are not sent, or written, or even out to be written in.  2009 the year of flying by the seat of my pants, and it SUCKS!!

2010 is going to be the year of taking back control.  I'm starting early.  Like today.  I've rejoined flylady, the daily tasks, the routines, the support worked wonders when l was new to being the mother of 2.  Mother of 2 and drowning in housework, motherhood and a touch of depression.   Sounds strange now, but it really helped, l was organised, my house (after many months) was clean & decluttered.  I was proud of my home, family and myself.  I lost weight, as walking each day was a part of my routine.

I found and dusted my old control journal, the one with my routines, menus, christmas card lists.  I signed up for the daily emails setting out the zone l'm working on and giving me extra tasks to do each day. 
And l feel good.

No comments: